Some plumbing repairs can be pretty simple. Replacing a basic bathroom faucet or a leaky pipe that leads from your kitchen sink to the main waterline can be easy as long as you don’t have to break open a wall or install a special fixture. However, not all plumbing repairs are so straightforward, and some of them require a lot of care and expertise.
- Replacing pipes that go through your wall should be best left to a skilled plumber Denver professional. Tracking a leak and knowing how to minimize any damage to your walls can be tricky, and you’ll definitely want a dependable plumber to help you with that.
- Heavy duty pipes and fixtures might need specialized equipment that only a trained plumber can use correctly.
- When dealing with expensive installations like a hot tub, you might want to leave any repairs to the pros, so as not to damage a system that might cost a lot of money to replace.
- Avoid DIY plumbing repairs that involve fixing plumbing in areas with faulty wiring, as the risk to your safety can be great.
- There are jobs that could end in injury if you’re not careful. For instance, when having to use power tools in the bathroom for certain installations, you will want to ensure that all proper safety measures are taken, which is why it’s best to leave the task to a professional.