Clogged drains are a very serious and unpleasant problem. You may experience home floods, or at least water puddles around the drain holes, as well as strange sounds and very unpleasant smells. This problem is typically caused by the accumulation of food debris, hair, grease, dirt, etc. It can happen at any time and every person has experienced at least one such episode in their life.
Nowadays, the market offers a wide and varied range of solutions to unclog drains. Some of them you can use/ apply on your own, for others you will need the intervention of a professional plumber.
According to the best plumber Denver has for any job, to prevent clogged drains follow this advice;
- Do not throw in the drain coffee, hair, food, fats or various materials that can solidify.
- If you happen to throw fats in the drain after all, pour hot water to make sure that they will be dissolved, which will prevent them from solidifying and clogging the drain.
- Never throw away products that do not decompose in the sink or toilet (including hair).
- Consider checking the functioning of your drain system and regularly use a treatment to avoid the accumulation of residues. However, make sure that the treatment is suitable for your drain system!
- If you own a house and have a septic tank, make sure it is inspected every 2 or 3 years by a plumbing company in Denver to prevent unpleasant situations.