It can be a hassle and challenge finding advice on water heater plumbing in Denver. You will need a plumber with knowledgeable experience to provide you with a hi-tech, efficient heater that will give you precisely the benefits you’re looking for. However, the experts at Christopher’s Plumbing can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed choice.
You’ll find that each type of water heater has its own unique advantages:
- A tankless water heater can save you money and space, provide a more efficient and adequate hot water supply.
- Heat pump water heaters are known to be 2-3 times more energy-efficient compared to a conventional electric heater.
- Storage water heaters are cheap, and can store hot water much longer.
- A solar water heater can provide you with hot water all through the year, a lower carbon footprint and much lower energy bills.
There are also some disadvantages to the water heaters you might consider:
- Tankless water heaters, for instance, provide only limited hot water when you have multiple outlets, and they can cost more upfront.
- Storage water heaters might cost less, but they use up more water and waste up to 15% of their energy through the loss of radiant heat.
Being aware of all the pros and cons will help you make an informed decision. Whether you’re thinking of installing a heat pump water heater or a condensing water heater, the knowledge you gain will allow you to determine which of them is most suitable when it comes to your home’s unique needs.